How to recover data from damaged Exchange Server storage
How to repair an EDB file with corrupted Exchange Server database
Recovery Toolbox for Exchange Server
Recovery Toolbox for Exchange Server is effective mailbox recovery software.
How to repair an Exchange Server
Steps to repair an Exchange Server database:
- Download, install and run Recovery Toolbox for Exchange Server from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForExchangeServerInstall.exe
- The first page of the Exchange Server repair tool prompts you to select the version of the Exchange Server file (2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016) you would like to recover data from.
- Depending on the file version you specified on the previous step, you will see either one or two fields. You can either type the names and paths to the one (EDB) or two (EDB+STM) files. After you enter the names of the damaged files, press the Next button and the program will read and analyze their structure.
- On the next page, you can preview the structure and content of the damaged Exchange database file with mailboxes and folders organized in the form of a tree. You can browse mailboxes and folders in the left panel. In addition, view messages, contacts, tasks and so on in the right panel.
- On the next page the customer should specify the output folder for recovered data.
- Clicking the Recover button will start the process of saving recovered data. Its duration of the recovery of Exchange Server database files will chiefly depend on the size of your Exchange Server database file and the performance of your computer.
How to repair an EDB file
Recovery Toolbox for Exchange Server is a tool specifically designed to recover all kinds of data from corrupted and unreadable Exchange Server data files (*.edb, *.stm). The Exchange Server repair tool reads the corrupted EDB file and saves recovered data into PST files. The Microsoft Exchange edb recovery tool creates one PST file for each customer’s mailbox.
Features of Microsoft Exchange Server recovery tool:
- Support data recovery for all versions of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Automatic Exchange Server database version determination
- Repair messages
- Repair attachments
- Repair Contacts
- Repair Calendar
- Repair Tasks
- Save recovered data as PST files for future opening in Microsoft Outlook
- Save repaired data as separate MSG files. The Exchange edb repair tool creates one MSG file for each recovered object. And the software recreates the folder structure on HDD.
- Possibility of selective recovery. The user can choose objects, folders and mailboxes for future recovery
- Full restoration of objects' original properties (font size, color scheme, positions, attachments and so on)
- Folder tree recovery
- Each recovered mailbox saved in a separate PST file
- Preview of recovered data
- Support for Unicode format
- Easy-to-use interface based on the concept of a step-by-step wizard
The DEMO version of Recovery Toolbox for Exchange Server is limited to saving the first 5 objects in each folder. To remove this limitation, you will have to purchase a Business or Site License of software.
The EDB Exchange recovery software helps to read suspended, bad or unreadable databases. Recovery Toolbox for Exchange Server is not the tool that fixes EDB files - it is like an extractor of data from EDB to PST files.
Recovery Toolbox for Exchange Server is distributed under a Try before you buy License. You can download and test the DEMO version of Microsoft Exchange edb recovery tool for free before purchase.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Microsoft Outlook 32-bit should be installed on the computer where damaged files will be repaired
Customer's reviews and ratings
Tool have saved damaged users mail profiles. But need to use server where not be installed Exchange Server previously.
Perfect tool for recovering Exchange Server databases! Tool got back all my databases with all settings and changes. - Program can't work fast on PC with low system performans. - Cannot export data into *.edb files. Only *.pst files available for export.
105Gb of users data was converted into PST files. + I have repaired all mail profiles. - Minus 1 week of my time.